Join today to become a part of the only national association representing all stakeholders in the specialty pharmacy industry! Corporate Membership Options and Individual Membership Options are available.
What is NASP?
- The only national association representing the specialty pharmacy industry
- All stakeholders are welcome – providers, manufacturers, GPOs, distributors, payers, and others
- The leading education resource in specialty pharmacy
- The national advocate for specialty pharmacy
Who is NASP?
- 100+ corporate members and over 1,500 individuals
- 42 specialty pharmacy providers, including the leading specialty pharmacies in the U.S.
- Leaders who are defining specialty pharmacy practice and the future of pharmacy
- Advocates for the value that specialty pharmacy provides to the health care system and the patients that the entire industry ultimately serves
Why join NASP?
- Education – NASP members have free access to the NASP Center for Specialty Pharmacy Education.
- Stay Updated – Receive the Daily Specialty Pharmacy SmartBrief, Quarterly NASP Membership Newsletter, and Biweekly Washington Regulatory and Legislative Updates
- Participate in NASP governance – Committees are open only to members. Help shape national policy, NASP priorities, education, and Annual Meeting programming.
- Annual Meeting & Expo – Members receive discounted registration, preferred opportunities to participate as speakers, panelists, and moderators.
- Networking-access to member only events and activities intended to foster connectivity and collaboration across industry stakeholders committed to patient centric care and enhancing clinical outcomes.
NASP Value Proposition
- Leadership – NASP is where leaders in specialty pharmacy come together. Our members include specialty pharmacies that are independently owned, owned by large retailers and grocers, PBM or health plan owned or that are part of a health system. Other members include pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers, health plans, and GPOs.
- Advocacy – NASP is the only national voice for specialty pharmacy in regular contact with members of Congress and regulatory officials at CMS and the FDA.
- Education – NASP is dedicated to improving competency in specialty pharmacy. In addition to the educational programs offered at the Annual Meeting, NASP offers the Center for Specialty Pharmacy Education, an online center designed to provide specialty pharmacists with clinical and management education to improve patient care and help prepare for the Certified Specialty Pharmacy (CSP) exam .