WELCOME to the NASP Job Board – another new benefit for NASP members. Your job postings will appear on the NASP public-facing website for approximately 30 days. If the position is filled during that time or you would like the position to remain on the Job Board for an additional 30 days, please contact us at Job.Board@naspnet.org.
To submit your open positions, please click here. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Position title
- Hiring organization
- Location of job (city and state)
- Full time or part time position
- Job Description – a short description of the position with a link to the full job description
- Required or desired qualifications, degrees, certifications
- Hiring person’s contact information
- Link to your company application or email address where resumes should be submitted
Please contact us at Job.Board@naspnet.org for questions or assistance. Thank you!
Use of this job posting website is entirely at the risk of the users and NASP expressly disclaims any and all liability with regard to usage of this site. Postings are based on the information provided by the employer and NASP is not responsible for the content made available through the web links to other websites. NASP makes no guarantee about positions listed and is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment or an internship. It is the responsibility of each individual job seeker to research the integrity of the organization(s) to which he/she is applying and to verify the specific information pertaining to the job posting.
The Specialty Pharmacist provides oversight and support for the development and optimization of specialty pharmacy services in both clinic and outpatient pharmacy environments. The Specialty Pharmacist ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws pertaining to drug dispensing and leads clinical initiatives to drive positive patient outcomes. View key duties here.
Pharmacist in Charge, Specialty Pharmacy – Health and Wellness Non-Store Operations-Pharmacy (Pharmacy Manager) Walmart, Orlando, FL
Optimizes cost per prescription by managing workflow capability; conducting business planning; balancing forecasted volume with scheduled payroll hours; and managing individual key performance indicators (KPI) to ensure associate productivity. Drives local outreach and topline sales by developing local business; minimizing liability; maximizing customer experience; and conducting strategic and tactical planning and implementation. Manages Patient Management Standards and Specialty Drug Management Standards in keeping with URAC (Utilized Review Accreditation Committee) Accreditation, including patient adherence programs consistent with national standards (for example, Morinsky Methodology), by maintaining awareness of current standards; assessing current practice
and procedures; making operation improvements to ensure best practices; and interacting with industry stakeholders (for example, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Federal Drug Administration (FDA), provider organizations). Manages Walmart Specialty Pharmacy front and back end operations by monitoring and ensuring compliance with company and regulatory standards for pharmacy products; conducting periodic consultations with practitioners in the field (for example, consultations with drug representatives); To view the rest of the job description, please visit here.
|Pennsylvania Hospital, a 515-bed teaching and Magnet-designated medical center, is a member of the University of Pennsylvania Health System (UPHS), a major multi-hospital system headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. UPHS and the Perelman School of Medicine together comprise Penn Medicine, a clinical and research entity of the University of Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania Hospital, located in the City Center of Philadelphia, was the country’s first hospital and was founded in 1751 by Benjamin Franklin and Dr. Thomas Bond. It has been a leader in patient care, treatment techniques and medical research for over 260 years.|
The Director of Pharmacy Services is the senior site leader on the Pennsylvania Hospital campus for all pharmacy services including inpatient, outpatient, infusion, and specialty pharmacy services. The Director is responsible for and manages the overall operations and daily activities of Pharmacy Services. This individual will oversee a team of approximately 100 individuals and will report to a Senior Director of Hospital Clinical Operations. In partnership with the Senior Director, the Director of Pharmacy Services will provide leadership, administrative support, and management for programs/services within the Hospital Clinical Operations Division and in collaborative partnership with clinical leadership, nursing, providers, and other clinical staff as well.
Pennsylvania Hospital’s Pharmacy Services have excellent facilities and offers inpatient, outpatient and infusion services. A new state of the art inpatient pharmacy will open April 17, 2021. Pennsylvania Hospital also offers residency training programs in inpatient (PGY1 Acute Care) and outpatient (PGY1 Ambulatory) pharmacy.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BS and/or PharmD Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
• 10+ years of hospital pharmacy experience with preference of relevant expertise in an academic medical center or large integrated health system.
• 3+ years of successful and demonstrated excellence as a manager and administrator.
• Proven and successful track record recruiting, mentoring, and inspiring and empowering individuals with an ability to hold people accountable and to deliver superior performance.
• Business savvy and strong financial acumen with evidence of strong quantitative and analytical abilities and skills combined with excellent financial and budget management skills with an ability to grow an operation effectively.
• Superb interpersonal, communication and relational building skills with the ability to relate to and effectively work with a diverse group of individuals and groups collaboratively and diplomatically.
• Proven ability to engage physicians, administration, and staff.
• Demonstrated track record of success in creating an environment that facilitates an outstanding patient experience.
• Experience with and well versed in the 340B Drug Pricing Program.
Philadelphia is the largest city in Pennsylvania and the sixth-most populous U.S. city, with a 2019 estimated population of 1,584,064. The Philadelphia area’s many universities and colleges make it a top study destination, as the city has evolved into an educational and economic hub. Philadelphia is also the center of economic activity in Pennsylvania and is home to five Fortune 1000 companies. The city is also known for its arts, culture, cuisine, and colonial history and has more outdoor sculptures and murals than any other American city. Pennsylvania Hospital is located in Society Hill, a historic neighborhood in Center City and one of the oldest residential neighborhoods in Philadelphia. Society Hill’s historic colonial architecture, along with intelligent planning and restoration efforts, led the American Planning Association to designate it as one of the great American neighborhoods and a good example of sustainable urban living.
For referrals or to submit a resume, please contact Dianne Downey, Vice President, at PharmacyDirectorPAH@divsearch.com. All expressions of interest are confidential.
Serve as an NCQA contracted professional to conduct accreditation surveys, based on NCQA survey volume and need, throughout the United States and US Territories. Compensation is provided to the position via honorariums per survey event completed. Based on their professional experience, surveyors engage with healthcare leaders during a survey to assess how they are implementing NCQA standards in Specialty Pharmacy. NCQA surveyors also work collaboratively with staff in a variety of NCQA departments including, but not limited to Accreditation Operations and Accreditation Policy, to ensure that all surveys are completed in adherence to NCQA’s mission and high level of excellence.
Application submitted online.
The Transplant Account Manager must have experience being comfortable working within the hospital system, are able to generate and covert leads. They have experience being a hunter rather than a gatherer and have strong presentation skills. They are passionate about servicing the customer and have a good mindset around Account Management and Territory Development. They are able to execute a sales process that will net you long term wins and demonstrate tenacity when unexpected shifts occur with an account.
Send resume to Leo Poynton, Director of National Specialty Sales, at email@example.com
The VP of Technology Sales primary responsibility is to manage and coach a team of 3-4 sales people to achieve sales goals. The VP of Sales will establish and execute the sales strategy, motivate the team and provide hands-on coaching to elevate their sales performance. To achieve the company revenue projections, the VP of Sales must develop and implement repeatable sales processes; analyze sales activities, trends and KPIs, to prioritize and implement sales improvement initiatives. The VP of Sales collaborates with marketing, technology, customer success, clinical and other departments as necessary to ensure efficient communication and operations between these areas, to provide a seamless customer experience. This position reports to the President.
The Cancer Center Specialty Pharmacy Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the Cancer Center Specialty Pharmacy, personnel management, fiscal oversight, provision of quality pharmaceutical care, regulatory compliance, customer satisfaction and strategic planning for growth of Specialty Pharmacy services at Vidant Health.
Application submitted online.
Ascension Rx is hiring a Medication History Advocate to join their Virtual Care team. This is an opportunity to help build the patient-centered approach, enhancing the patient’s medication experience.
What You Will Do
Obtain and document through the electronic medical record (EMR) both timely and accurate medication histories for patients using multiple data sources.
- Interview patients, caregivers, or providers to obtain the most accurate medication history based on patient-specific factors (eg, illness, cognition, literacy).
- Accurately use and communicate with external resources to obtain pertinent information.
- Document medication history in the EMR
- Provide appropriate escalation and appropriate handoffs with complex or incomplete medication histories.
- Effectively communicate with other members of the health care team.
- Maintain knowledge regarding new medications and dosage forms that may be used in an outpatient/ambulatory setting.
- Monitor multiple patient queues from facilities or EMRs.
Application submitted online.
The Specialty Pharmacy Manager is a full time position and will be responsible for:
- Selecting, leading and managing the BCH Specialty Pharmacy team
- Providing integrated support to patients and providers through management of BCH Specialty Pharmacy staff and services
- Delivering and continuously improving the full continuum of retail medication services including acquisition, storage and preparation of medications, clinical medication use optimization, patient monitoring and regimen adherence support
- Ensuring Specialty Pharmacy compliance with all legal and state/federal regulatory requirements, standards and policies including the 340B federal drug pricing program.
- Serving as an active member of the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee and manages specialty pharmacy compliance with the BCH medication formulary.
- Maintaining specialty pharmacy as an efficient and profitable business center.
Application submitted online.