WELCOME to the NASP Job Board – another new benefit for NASP members. Your job postings will appear on the NASP public-facing website for approximately 30 days. If the position is filled during that time or you would like the position to remain on the Job Board for an additional 30 days, please contact us at Job.Board@naspnet.org.
To submit your open positions, please click here. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Position title
- Hiring organization
- Location of job (city and state)
- Full time or part time position
- Job Description – a short description of the position with a link to the full job description
- Required or desired qualifications, degrees, certifications
- Hiring person’s contact information
- Link to your company application or email address where resumes should be submitted
Please contact us at Job.Board@naspnet.org for questions or assistance. Thank you!
Use of this job posting website is entirely at the risk of the users and NASP expressly disclaims any and all liability with regard to usage of this site. Postings are based on the information provided by the employer and NASP is not responsible for the content made available through the web links to other websites. NASP makes no guarantee about positions listed and is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment or an internship. It is the responsibility of each individual job seeker to research the integrity of the organization(s) to which he/she is applying and to verify the specific information pertaining to the job posting.
Hiring Organization: Patient Services Incorporated
Location: Home Office, Minimal Travel
The Clinical Program Evaluation Analyst creates, develops, evaluates, and maintains clinical content for PSI’s current patient assistance programs and new business development. The clinical analyst is responsible for interpreting demographic and disease data, analyzing and building patient programs, and maintaining existing programs to ensure compliance with all healthcare regulations and FDA indicated treatments, and supports for various rare and chronic diseases.
An important dimension of this role is to help develop and mature the patient engagement model for emerging solutions and assistance. This new and innovative approach to delivering patient assistance focuses on a framework including the following:
• Opportunity Evaluation, Analysis and Data Mining
• Database implementation
• Monitoring and Measuring
Required or Desired Qualifications, Degrees, Certifications, etc.:
• Clinical Licensure required, RN, BSN (strongly preferred) NP, RT, Pharm.D.
• 5 years or more relevant healthcare experience
• Experience in medical research, third party claims processing, Medicare / Medicaid / Commercial insurance billing
• Experience working within a highly matrixed health system or payer
• Must possess strong and current working knowledge of CPT codes, HCPCS codes, ICD-10-CM codes, and other code sets
• Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities with deliverables completed on time and with high quality
• Research capabilities, writing experience, and current working knowledge of government and commercial payer guidelines required.
• Demonstrated proficiency with various software applications, proficient in Microsoft Office Products
• Outstanding problem-solving skills: ability to step through logical pathways to confirm expected results
• Ability to perform independent study or work, as necessary
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and computer skills
• Results oriented, effective as both a team member and independent worker with strong attention to detail