NASP’s Student Chapter Program, the Student Association of Specialty Pharmacy provides opportunities for future pharmacists to extend their learning beyond the classroom. Chapter involvement enhances future practicing specialty pharmacists’ awareness and knowledge through education, professional development, leadership opportunities, and networking.
We have more than 150 active and engaged student members, with active student chapters at many prominent universities including:
- Ferris State University
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Ohio State University
- University at Buffalo
- University of Kentucky
- University of North Texas
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Utah
- University of Wisconsin – Madison.
Learn and grow.
Being an active member of a student chapter will help you keep your finger on the pulse of this dynamic industry as you prepare to enter the workforce.
See what SASP students are currently engaging with in the most recent issue of The Student Script, the official quarterly newsletter of The National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (SASP). Written by SASP students, for students, this newsletter invites the reader to learn more about specialty pharmacy from the student’s perspective.
Student Membership Benefits
- Specialized workshops, educational sessions, and hands-on leadership opportunities to strengthen skills and expand your network
- Participation on SASP committees, NASP priorities, education, and Annual Meeting programming
- Access to NASP University
- Delivery of an e-news summary on the important developments in specialty pharmacy, the pharma/biotech industry, reimbursement, and policy.
- Discounted registration to the Annual Meeting and Expo