To claim home study credit for posters:
- Visit this website and log in (upper right-hand corner).
- If you do not have an account, visit this site and click on (log in) in the top right corner of the page, then “create new account” under “Is this your first time here?”. Complete your profile information and proceed to select the poster group(s) you would like to claim CE credit for.
- Click on the poster group you would like to claim credit for. Enter the CE code for that group in the box labeled “Enrollment key” and click “Enroll Me”. Note: All poster groups are in the Course Categories: Pharmacists/NASP 2023 Conference Evaluations – Pharmacist/Poster Sessions drop down.
- Complete the post-test assessment and evaluation. After submitting your assessment and evaluation, your CE will be automatically uploaded to CPE Monitor within thirty (30) days.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each poster group you want to claim credit for.
If you need the poster groups CE codes, please send your request to email@example.com and they will be emailed to you.