New Webinars on the NASP Member Portal
New and exciting things are happening with NASP members-only webinars. Now on the NASP Member Portal are links to our webinar recordings newly uploaded to the NASP YouTube channel. Our recent offerings provide you with on-demand learning opportunities that include clinical information as well as numerous other solutions and ideas relevant to those in the specialty pharmacy industry.
Stop into the Member Portal to view some of our recent recordings in our Lunch & Learn webinar series in 2023:
- Shipment Trackers – Reducing Shipping Costs for Pharmacies Nationwide, presented by Shipment Trackers
- Patient Training is Broken…and Everyone is Paying for it, presented by Noble
- Getting your research published: the do’s and don’ts, presented by Current Medical Research & Opinion
- Leveraging Technology to Scale Specialty Pharmacy Growth and Operations, presented by Inovalon
- Discussion of BRUKINSA for adult patients with CLL/SLL, presented by Beigene
- The Inside Scoop: FAQs about Surescripts and Specialty Pharmacy, presented by Surescripts
These webinars are bimonthly presentations designed to expand knowledge in specialty pharmacy topics and practices and are among the many benefits provided to NASP Members. Use your Member Portal access to view Lunch & Learn, Lunch with a Lawyer, and special webinars and podcasts throughout the year.
Not a member? Join us! Click here.