Home Study Courses Now Available
Expand your knowledge and add to your continuing education credits with new home study courses recorded during the NASP 2022 Annual Meeting & Expo workshops. Click “Learn more” below for a full description of these accredited programs.
Members: Enjoy considerable discounts on these home study CE courses. To access the course and take advantage of your discount, log on to the NASP Education Center and go to the website Store.
Non-Members: Welcome! If you have not already established an account on the NASP Education Center, please begin by requesting access on the login page, here.
Not a member? Join us! Learn more about the benefits of NASP membership, here.
All workshops below have been accredited for continuing education (CE) credit for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and nurses.
- Hospital/Health Systems Specialty Pharmacy: Gain insight from leading experts at hospital and health system specialty pharmacies on best practices and programs that can be implemented to build and grow specialty pharmacy offerings. Learn more.
- Accreditation: Take a deep dive into the current accreditation standards, procedures, best practices, and recent accreditation updates. Learn more.
- Technology Day: Hear from specialty pharmacy technology experts who explore the acceleration of technology, technology to improve the customer experience and how technology impacts specialty pharmacy. Learn more.
- Home Infusion: Learn more from NHIA about the regulatory, legal, operational, and clinical complexities of the home infusion industry.
- Specialty Pharmacy Law Conference: Obtain in-depth knowledge of current legal and regulatory requirements and the extraordinary complexities associated with operating a specialty pharmacy. Learn more.
At NASP we are committed to providing the most relevant and timely learning to support your career in specialty pharmacy. For these and other continuing education opportunities, visit the NASP Education Center today.