The specialty pharmacy industry continues to evolve and grow in complexity. The National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) is committed to elevating specialty pharmacy practice by developing and promoting continual professional education and certification. NASP University was established with one primary goal – to provide NASP members with cutting edge and best in class comprehensive educational opportunities that empower you to provide the best possible care of your patients.
NASP University encompasses all educational programming and resources offered by NASP and includes continuing education (CE) credits, certification, a certification exam preparation course, clinical updates and industry trends monitoring, and much more.
The NASP Education Center is the official continuing education resource of the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP). Enduring CE programs focused on Clinical, Operations, Regulatory and Specialty Experience topics are available free to all NASP Corporate Member employees and NASP Individual Members (programs are available for purchase to non-NASP members)
NASP offers the one and only Certified Specialty Pharmacist (CSP) Credential. The Certified Specialty Pharmacist Credential is designed to:
- Validate your professional experience and expertise
- Elevate the status of the specialty pharmacy profession
- Differentiate yourself in a competitive job market, with the only Certified Specialty Pharmacist (CSP) credential available
- Position yourself for handling limited or exclusively distributed drugs
- Protect patients by improving clinical outcomes and reducing medication errors
- Position yourself to better manage payer requirements
- Demonstrate your commitment to continued professional development