Cruise the Potomac River
Relax and unwind while taking in the breathtaking views from the Potomac River! This exclusive NASP event is open to all registered NASP 2021 Annual Meeting & Expo attendees and their travel companions. Cruise tickets are purchased during the conference registration process. Already registered for the conference and want to add a cruise ticket? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. Space is limited so reserve your spot today!
Departure and Return Time
Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 6:30 – 10 pm ET.
Boarding begins at 6:30 pm
Cruise sets sail at 7:00 pm and will return to the dock at 10:00 pm.
The Dinner Cruise includes:
- Three-hour dinner cruise on the Potomac River
- A three-course plated dinner with attentive tableside service
- 1 complimentary drink ticket per guest at the well-stocked cash bar ( creative cocktails, wine and beer)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea and iced tea
- Breathtaking views of the nation’s greatest landmarks including the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial
- Onboard entertainment with DJ music
$150 per guest.
- Our deck is climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions
Where to Meet
Departing from Pier 4, 580 Water Street SW, Washington DC
Getting here and parking:
For Drop Off Only: Use 580 Water Street SW. This will drop you off right in front of the boarding area
For Parking: There is limited street parking in the area as well as a few garages. This is the address for the closest parking garage – 1100 4th St SW.
Another Parking Garage option is at the District Wharf – 1000 Water Street SW
We recommend arriving to the area a little early to secure parking – there are plenty of things to see and do at the District Wharf!
Attendees must provide their own transportation to and from the dock.